- Creating Careers in Cumbria Programme
- Register to Vote or Lose Out
LEP offers small business development loan
Applications are being invited for LEP funding from the Regional Growth Fund programme and the Cumbria Infrastructure Fund.
- Town trail for budding mini historians
- Join the Chicken Challenge
Grants for flood work available
Copeland homeowners will be given a helping hand to make their homes more flood resilient thanks to a new government grant scheme.
- Market stalls on offer during Summer Festival
- Business Broadband Vouchers
Positive feedback from West Cumberland Hospital
North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust has received positive feedback from those treated on its wards in the latest national inpatient survey published by the Care Quality Commission.
- Flytippers force card recycling suspension
All you need to know about our discounted food digesters.
- More skills for Copeland
Copeland Careers - our staff tell you their stories so far...
- Preparing cemeteries for spring
Iconic Beacon nationally recognised
The Beacon has once again achieved Museum Accreditation status.
- Council staff to the rescue
- Whitehaven Parish Council hold first meeting
Accounts open for inspection
Our accounts for the year 2013/14 are now open for inspection.
- Residents urged to report empty homes
- Fun day helping out Haig
Giant Steps being made at Stepping Stones
Work has now started on the long awaited £205k extension to the Millom Stepping Stones Nursery on St George’s Road. The new extension will allow the nursery to have an additional 50 new places available for the children in the town and surrounding areas.
- Have your say on Copeland's budget
Creating Careers press release
We are supporting a project which will offer nine long-term unemployed people from Copeland jobs within the Sellafield Ltd Infrastructure Strategic Alliance (ISA) contract following the successful completion of a pilot employment support programme.
- Pupils take a seat for history lesson
South Whitehaven Conservation Area
South Whitehaven Conservation Area - draft character appraisal