Changes to Flood Resilience Grant Scheme
PLEASE NOTE - This information is subject to change
Some changes have been made to the Flood Resilience Grant scheme (now known as the Property Resilience Grant Scheme), the changes reflect the developing government guidance and information district councils have received from our residents and businesses.
- Find out more about standing for election
Big funding news for Distington
One Copeland community is set to receive an extra dose of Christmas cheer following the news that it has been awarded at least £1m of Big Local funding.
- Copeland’s award-winning beaches
European election results
On May 22 Copeland voters took part in the European Parliamentary Elections.
- Colourful choice at Market Hall
Young people to have their say about Moorside
NuGen has been working hard to engage with young people as part of its public
consultation on plans for the Moorside Power Station.
- Copeland's Christmas arrangements
Seagulls - our policy
Seagulls are part of living by the sea - but they can sometimes cause problems and this document explains how to help us address those.
- Copeland's beaches make the grade
- How do you communicate with residents?
NuGen consultation feedback
This page displays the questions posed to NuGen at the public meetings held in Egremont and Mirehouse. These questions have been answered by NuGen and given to us to feedback to residents. For further information, please call us on 01946 598300.
- Look before you book this Valentine’s Day
LEP offers small business development loan
Applications are being invited for LEP funding from the Regional Growth Fund programme and the Cumbria Infrastructure Fund.
- An Evening on the Pull...
Grants for flood work available
Copeland homeowners will be given a helping hand to make their homes more flood resilient thanks to a new government grant scheme.
- Copeland Community Fund is looking to recruit
Positive feedback from West Cumberland Hospital
North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust has received positive feedback from those treated on its wards in the latest national inpatient survey published by the Care Quality Commission.
- 2015 Household Flood Payment Scheme (Cumbria)
All you need to know about our discounted food digesters.
- Helping hand for Copeland job seekers
- Background images This is the page gallery of all the background images used on the Copeland website. To view the full un-cropped version in a new window, please click on the image.
- Copeland leads way in safeguarding children
Iconic Beacon nationally recognised
The Beacon has once again achieved Museum Accreditation status.
- Heritage Help