- Young people to challenge prejudice
- Egremont ward changes - give your view
Copeland Careers - our staff tell you their stories so far...
- Date for Copeland Council's Annual General Meeting
- US Navy Attaché visits Beacon Museum
LEP offers small business development loan
Applications are being invited for LEP funding from the Regional Growth Fund programme and the Cumbria Infrastructure Fund.
- Fly-tippers blight rural road
- Castle Park closes for road refurbishment
Grants for flood work available
Copeland homeowners will be given a helping hand to make their homes more flood resilient thanks to a new government grant scheme.
- Council to capitalise on World Heritage status
- Second Annual Canvas Press Release
Positive feedback from West Cumberland Hospital
North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust has received positive feedback from those treated on its wards in the latest national inpatient survey published by the Care Quality Commission.
- Copeland Council to report financial success
- Copeland Open for Business goes global
All you need to know about our discounted food digesters.
- Vandals force play park closure
- More skills for Copeland
South Whitehaven Conservation Area
South Whitehaven Conservation Area - draft character appraisal
- Register to Vote or Lose Out
Iconic Beacon nationally recognised
The Beacon has once again achieved Museum Accreditation status.
- Town trail for budding mini historians
- Join the Chicken Challenge
Accounts open for inspection
Our accounts for the year 2013/14 are now open for inspection.
- Market stalls on offer during Summer Festival
- Business Broadband Vouchers