I am on holiday can I still pay my council tax?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

If you are away from home and need to pay your council tax you can do so by phoning 0845 300 9490. Ideally you will know your council reference number but if not, we can process your payment if you have your name and address and the amount you need to pay.

Unfortunately if you do not have these details we are not allowed to tell you what they are and therefore would not be able to take payment.

Published: 28 May 2013 - 1:36pm

Where you see this symbol FAQ you can submit a question and we will add the answer to our pool of Frequently Asked Questions for the benefit of other users. Whilst using the website if you come across a term or word you do not understand, then you can submit it to our glossary and we will provide an explanation, which again will help other users. We try to use plain language where possible and your feedback will help. Thank you.