Derelict or rundown properties

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

If you have an empty property or one that is in a poor state -perhaps you have been left one by a deceased relative- you should contact the Council Tax Section as soon as possible. We will arrange an inspection and then be able to advise you whether any discount is available, or whether you should contact the Valuation Office. The Valuation Office has prepared the attached leaflet that explains more about how council tax works in this situation.

PDF icon derelict_properties.pdf82.42 KB
Preview of derelict_properties.pdf
Published: 21 May 2013 - 1:58pm